A Ariana postou no seu tumblr/ The Ariana posted in your tumblr




I don’t usually like to address rumors but I felt like                          since some of you are worrying about me that I should take the time to write you all a little note to address this whole “eating disorder thing”. First of all, thank you very much for being concerned about me but it’s getting a bit blown out of proportion so that’s why I chose to write this. 
Yes, I lost a bit of weight last year. It’s because I stopped eating junk food and started making healthy choices. I was happy with the way I was before and I’m still happy now! Just healthier! To be honest I never really looked at myself too long in the mirror when I was younger, I just didn’t care. (Which is why some of my redcarpet photos are so mortifying). But the lifestyle change I chose to make last August is not and was never about being skinnier. I just wasn’t taking care of myself at all. I was making really poor choices. This is about making sure the foods you put in your body will nourish you and be put to good use. The reason why I lost as much weight as I did is because I used to live on junk food. Like around the clock. So I drastically changed my eating habits, started exercising daily and I’m all around a healthier me. I’m eating as much as I was before just the content has changed. And the way I’m eating now actually helped even out my blood sugar. As some of you guys may know I’ve struggled with awful hypoglycemia for my whole life and it’s improved a ton since I changed my eating habits. Also, I’ve been coming up with these really fun, healthy, completely organic homemade snack recipes after work. I’ll share some of them on Tumblr soon.
Also, I saw some of you talking about the red string I wear… I don’t like to usually be very public about things like religion or whatnot because I feel like as an entertainer some things in life should be kept a little more personal but since I have this intimate relationship with you guys I’m always willing to answer any questions for you. I’ve always been a little bit of everything when it comes to religion. I was born Roman Catholic and I still go to church sometimes and of course celebrate Christmas and Easter and go get my ashes on Ash Wednesday and Palm Sunday. I grew up in Boca so I celebrated Jewish holidays with all of my closest friends and know a bit of Hebrew. I even sang a portion of the Torah at Aaron’s bar mitzvah with Sam. Nobody knows this but I also meditate every day and do spiritual energy work. So I’m kind of all over the place as far as religion / spirituality, but I like it all. But when I was 12 years old I used to practice Kabbalah at the Kabbalah center in Boca and of course I wore “The Red String”. I decided to pick it back up a couple of months ago because I really loved doing it but I never really said anything publicly about it because I didn’t really feel the need to. As an entertainer I’m always kinda scared when it comes to talking about religion or politics because I just feel like it’s not my place. Lemme sing for ya and go home, you know? Keep the peace. Not everything needs to be shared. As much as I love you guys and you are dear friends to me and do know me very well… I still do have a personal life you know? 
So The Red String I wear is alignment and a form of protection from negativity. It’s also a bit of a reminder to keep your actions and thoughts and words kind and positive and helpful to stay in contact with the light which brings me to the sun tattoo. I was going to get a little sun on my finger to remind me to keep in contact with ‘the light’. :) 
So I’m sure a lot of you didn’t want to or need to hear any of this but I felt like the rumors were getting a bit too out of control. I can’t thank you enough for being concerned about me I really cant. It’s very kind and I love and adore and appreciate you all so much. But any time you have any questions for me you know I’m always here to answer. Please don’t draw your own conclusions or drive yourselves crazy because at the end of the day I’m really the only one who knows these answers anyway hehe. 
Love you very much.

---------------------------/---------------------/------------------------------------/-------------------

Em portugês/brasileiro apratir do google tradutor:
Eu normalmente não gosto de abordar os rumores, mas eu senti como se uma vez que alguns de vocês estão se preocupando comigo que eu deveria tomar o tempo para escrever todos vocês uma pequena nota para enfrentar todo este "comer coisa desordem". Primeiro de tudo, muito obrigado por estar preocupado comigo, mas está ficando um pouco fora de proporção é por isso que eu escolhi para escrever este.
Sim, eu perdi um pouco de peso no ano passado. É porque eu parei de comer junk food e começou a fazer escolhas saudáveis. Fiquei feliz com a maneira que eu era antes e eu ainda estou feliz agora! Apenas mais saudável! Para ser honesto, eu nunca olhei para mim muito tempo no espelho quando eu era mais jovem, eu não me importo. (É por isso que algumas das minhas fotos de tapete vermelho são tão humilhante). Mas a mudança de estilo de vida que eu escolhi para fazer agosto do ano passado não é e nunca foi sobre ser magro. Eu simplesmente não estava cuidando de mim em tudo. Eu estava fazendo escolhas realmente pobres. Trata-se de ter certeza que os alimentos que você colocou no seu corpo vai nutri-lo e ser colocado para uma boa utilização. A razão pela qual eu perdi tanto peso como eu fiz é porque eu morava em junk food. Como todo o dia. Então eu mudei radicalmente meus hábitos alimentares, começou a fazer exercícios diariamente e sou todo a me saudável. Eu estou comendo tanto quanto eu era antes apenas o conteúdo foi alterado. E do jeito que eu estou comendo agora realmente ajudou mesmo fora meu açúcar no sangue. Como alguns de vocês devem saber que eu tenho lutado com hipoglicemia terrível para toda a minha vida e isso melhorou um monte desde que eu mudei meus hábitos alimentares. Além disso, eu fui chegando com esses realmente divertido, saudável, totalmente orgânicos lanche receitas caseiras após o trabalho. Eu vou compartilhar alguns deles no Tumblr breve.
Além disso, eu vi que alguns de vocês falando sobre a corda vermelha eu usar ... Eu não gosto de ser normalmente muito público sobre coisas como a religião ou outros enfeites porque eu sinto como uma entertainer algumas coisas na vida deve ser mantida um pouco mais pessoal, mas desde que eu tenho essa relação íntima com vocês eu estou sempre disposto a responder quaisquer perguntas para você. Eu sempre fui um pouco de tudo quando se trata de religião. Nasci católico e eu continuo a ir à igreja às vezes e, claro, comemorar o Natal ea Páscoa e ir buscar as minhas cinzas na Quarta Feira de Cinzas eo Domingo de Ramos. Eu cresci em Boca para eu comemorei feriados judaicos com todos os meus amigos mais próximos e saber um pouco de hebraico. Eu até cantei uma porção da Torá no Aaron bar mitzvah com Sam. Ninguém sabe disso, mas eu também meditar todos os dias e fazer o trabalho de energia espiritual. Então, eu sou do tipo em todo o lugar, tanto quanto a religião / espiritualidade, mas eu gosto de tudo. Mas quando eu tinha 12 anos eu costumava praticar Cabala no centro de Kabbalah em Boca e é claro que eu usava "A Fita Vermelha". Eu decidi pegá-lo de volta até um par de meses atrás, porque eu realmente amei fazer isso, mas eu nunca disse nada publicamente sobre isso, porque eu realmente não sinto a necessidade de. Como um artista que eu sempre estou meio com medo quando se trata de falar sobre religião ou política, porque eu sinto que não é o meu lugar. Deixa eu cantar pra você e ir para casa, sabe? Manter a paz. Nem tudo precisa ser compartilhado. Tanto quanto eu amo vocês e vocês são amigos queridos para mim e me conhece muito bem ... Eu ainda tenho uma vida pessoal sabe?
Então, A Fita Vermelha eu uso é o alinhamento e uma forma de proteção contra a negatividade. É também um pouco de um lembrete para manter suas ações, pensamentos e palavras bondosas e positivas e úteis para ficar em contato com a luz que me traz a tatuagem de sol. Eu ia pegar um pouco de sol no meu dedo para me lembrar de manter contato com a "luz". :)
Então, eu tenho certeza que muitos de vocês não querem ou precisam ouvir nada disso, mas eu me senti como os rumores estavam ficando um pouco fora de controle. Eu não posso agradecer o suficiente por estar preocupado comigo eu realmente não posso. É muito gentil e eu amo e adoro e aprecio muito todos vocês. Mas a qualquer momento você tem alguma pergunta para mim, você sabe que eu estou sempre aqui para responder. Por favor, não tire suas próprias conclusões ou dirigir-se louco, porque no final do dia eu sou realmente o único que sabe essas respostas de qualquer maneira hehe.

Te amo muito.